Friday, March 20, 2009

My Engagement

18 March 2009
The day i waited for so long...my engagement day!!!!!...engagement + registration, and now I'm legally married. hehehehe....I get married legally and at the same time i get engaged. Still waiting for my traditional wedding....
Me and my beloved hubby signed the registration at 11am at Shah Alam registration office.Then we did a small engagement ( just exchange the ring and the "Malai"). After that we all when to the restaurant in USJ (laksmitrah) for our lunch. That's where we cut out engagement cake. The cake i did myself. Both of us been a boyfriend and girlfriend for about 12years and finally we tied the knot.half way oni completed, still need to wait until the traditional wedding....
All the preparation we(me n Hubby) did ourselves and not to forget my best friend Nitti was with us.

No comments: